.: Blood Lust:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.: Blood Lust:.

This is where members of Blood Lust pack can register, and we can regroup after battles.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ATTENTION: We have moved to: https://bloodlustrefined.rpg-board.net/ Members- Please create an account.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Admin and Creator
Scarlet

Admin and Creator
Blood Fang

Top posters
Robin
Soul - The Defender and Brave Vote_lcapSoul - The Defender and Brave Voting_barSoul - The Defender and Brave Vote_rcap 
Scarlet
Soul - The Defender and Brave Vote_lcapSoul - The Defender and Brave Voting_barSoul - The Defender and Brave Vote_rcap 
Crow
Jade
Seriw
Blood Fang
Tsume
Shadow
TranceLotW
Forest
Top posting users this week
No user
Currently:
Season: Mid-fall Weather: Cloudy Time: Evening/night
Latest topics
» TWL ~Warrior Cat RPG~
Soul - The Defender and Brave Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 7:03 pm by Titan

» Wolf Life Affiliate Request
Soul - The Defender and Brave Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 3:32 am by Scarlet

» Happy Anniversary!
Soul - The Defender and Brave Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:23 am by Jade

» The Chat Thread.
Soul - The Defender and Brave Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:10 pm by Jade

» .: Arrow :.
Soul - The Defender and Brave Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 8:30 pm by Arrow

» The Shadow Lurkers Pack
Soul - The Defender and Brave Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:09 pm by Titan

» I thought of...
Soul - The Defender and Brave Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:09 am by Scarlet

» Elevator Game
Soul - The Defender and Brave Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 4:31 am by Scarlet

» .: A P A C H E :. w.i.p.
Soul - The Defender and Brave Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 2:53 am by Scarlet

Affiliates
Two By The Sea
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:25 pm
Statistics
We have 34 registered users
The newest registered user is Aaka2013

Our users have posted a total of 3559 messages in 109 subjects

Soul - The Defender and Brave

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Soul

Soul

Pebbles : 23

Soul - The Defender and Brave Empty
PostSubject: Soul - The Defender and Brave   Soul - The Defender and Brave Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 12:24 pm

Soul - The Defender and Brave Tumblr_mnxg6dWX0f1s7d3yco1_500   
    Soul - The Defender and Brave Coolte11

Name Origin: Only she shall ever know...
Name Meaning: The spiritual or immaterial part of a human being or animal, regarded as immortal.
How to pronounce your name: /sol/
Species: Artic Wolf
Crush: None
Mate: No
Expecting(?): No
Off-Spring: None

First Glance: People notice Soul firstly by her shinning bright white coat and blue crystallized glazing eyes. Her eyes when looked at give a trance that is tranquil that most do not wish to look away, her eyes being gateway eyes (beautiful eyes in which some say they can see the universe through). Her fur is whiter than the snow and shines brighter than a star in the sky. Most people she her as a calm non-violent vision, but when in the mid of trouble or battle, her fangs and self can make her out to be one tough wolf you will regret facing.

In depth: People see Soul as a dreamer, for she is always looking to the stars and listening to what her heart says, while others see her as a guiding light as she helps out the ones who are in need when trouble occurs proving there is new hope and giving them faith when all is said to be lost. She is a fierce and extremely tough fighter and will stand up for what see believes is right. She is known for scaring off enemies just by her icy cold glare and extremely sharp long fangs.

Personality: Soul is kind and caring, and if someone needs help, she will be there. She likes to lead and be a leader to many and guide them down the right path. She will always stand for what is right and what she believes in. She will also do anything to keep her pack strong and at the top. She has a true heart for people and is very friendly and fun to be with.

Birth Place: Somewhere in the snowy mountains under the northern lights
Birthday: Unknown
Family: Unknown (said to have never had any)

Physical Problems: Has no physical problems
Habits: Likes to lead, watch the stars, explore, gaze of from high hills or mountains (as if remembering something from the past)
Scars: None, but may give some to the enemy
Weakness: No weakness seen
Strength: Extremely fierce fighter and a well-proven excellent hunter. Claws and fangs as sharp as swords, strong, good listener and leader and very collaborative with the pack

Likes: Gazing at the stars and the moon, defeat of an enemy, guiding and leading, and being with a strong pack and leadership.
Dislikes: No sense of good leadership, loosing, defiance 

Physical Condition: Very strong and healthy. Tall and sturdy and would take a lottt to knock her down
Coat condition: Beautiful shiny and glowing pure white coat, extremely soft and shines brighter than the stars most say
Main Coat Color: Pure white
Other colors and markings: None
Iris Color: Cyan but also more toward an icy crystallized blue
Tail Tip Color: White

Planning on joining the pack?: Already in the pack Smile
Ranking in pack: Slayer
Wanted Rank in pack:Beta ( just going to have to be a goal I will works towards)
Loner(?): No, a pack is always stronger together!

More Pics!

Soul - The Defender and Brave Tumblr_mjb1ideLYw1qzhxn6o1_500

Soul - The Defender and Brave Wolf-1-1
Soul - The Defender and Brave White-wolf-2-1

Last edited by Soul on Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

Pebbles : 686

PostSubject: Re: Soul - The Defender and Brave   Soul - The Defender and Brave Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:48 pm

Hey Soul, glad to see we have a new member but...
I'm not sure if your wolf is supposed to have "magic" from your bio, but we don't allow powers it's a semi realistic role play.
It's fine if there is a legend surrounding your wolf- but that's the extent. So long as the legend isn't true:
Bio accepted and Soul is officially accepted to the pack.
Back to top Go down
https://bloodlustpack.rpg-board.net
Soul

Soul

PostSubject: Re: Soul - The Defender and Brave   Soul - The Defender and Brave Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 6:04 pm

Scarlet wrote:
Hey Soul, glad to see we have a new member but...
I'm not sure if your wolf is supposed to have "magic" from your bio, but we don't allow powers it's a semi realistic role play.
It's fine if there is a legend surrounding your wolf- but that's the extent. So long as the legend isn't true:
Bio accepted and Soul is officially accepted to the pack.
Its not magic, and I am not trying to make it magic. She is more just a mystery is what I am trying to get across. People like to she her as someone who often looks to the stars a lot, dreams, and likes to be a leader for others and to give them faith. Also I see where you started to take it as if she had powers when I said "she is seen as an omen and spiritual visionary." I edited that now so people don't jump to that conclusion anymore that she has powers. Now it should talk about her more being a dreamer and following her heart a lot. Sorry you got confused and mixed up and assumed the untruth.

So yeah I am so sorry for that confusing mix up lol Smile I already knew the rules about this being a semi-realistic and never meant for it to seem like she did have any powers, trust me, she doesn't XD She is just a big fluffy ball of white wolf lol
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

Pebbles : 686

PostSubject: Re: Soul - The Defender and Brave   Soul - The Defender and Brave Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 1:56 am

Okay Smile
Thank you for the clarification and welcome to Bloodlust!!
~Scar
Back to top Go down
https://bloodlustpack.rpg-board.net
Seriw
Beta/Mod
Seriw

Pebbles : 224

PostSubject: Re: Soul - The Defender and Brave   Soul - The Defender and Brave Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:06 am

Nice Bio! Glad to see you joining the pack. d:
Back to top Go down
Soul

Soul

PostSubject: Re: Soul - The Defender and Brave   Soul - The Defender and Brave Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:42 pm

Seriw wrote:
Joining? Ive been in the pack for 7 days XD
Back to top Go down
Soul

Soul

PostSubject: Re: Soul - The Defender and Brave   Soul - The Defender and Brave Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:42 pm

Thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down
Seriw
Beta/Mod
Seriw

Pebbles : 224

PostSubject: Re: Soul - The Defender and Brave   Soul - The Defender and Brave Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 8:06 am

Soul wrote:
Seriw wrote:
Joining? Ive been in the pack for 7 days XD
Lol sorry It's because I've been inactive for some time and I didn't see you yet. :p
Back to top Go down
Soul

Soul

PostSubject: Re: Soul - The Defender and Brave   Soul - The Defender and Brave Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:49 am

Thats ok lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul - The Defender and Brave   Soul - The Defender and Brave Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul - The Defender and Brave
Page 1 of 1