.: Blood Lust:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.: Blood Lust:.

This is where members of Blood Lust pack can register, and we can regroup after battles.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ATTENTION: We have moved to: https://bloodlustrefined.rpg-board.net/ Members- Please create an account.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Admin and Creator
Scarlet

Admin and Creator
Blood Fang

Top posters
Robin
how do you work on this website? Vote_lcaphow do you work on this website? Voting_barhow do you work on this website? Vote_rcap 
Scarlet
how do you work on this website? Vote_lcaphow do you work on this website? Voting_barhow do you work on this website? Vote_rcap 
Crow
Jade
Seriw
Blood Fang
Tsume
Shadow
TranceLotW
Forest
Top posting users this week
No user
Currently:
Season: Mid-fall Weather: Cloudy Time: Evening/night
Latest topics
» TWL ~Warrior Cat RPG~
how do you work on this website? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 7:03 pm by Titan

» Wolf Life Affiliate Request
how do you work on this website? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 3:32 am by Scarlet

» Happy Anniversary!
how do you work on this website? Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:23 am by Jade

» The Chat Thread.
how do you work on this website? Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:10 pm by Jade

» .: Arrow :.
how do you work on this website? Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 8:30 pm by Arrow

» The Shadow Lurkers Pack
how do you work on this website? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:09 pm by Titan

» I thought of...
how do you work on this website? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:09 am by Scarlet

» Elevator Game
how do you work on this website? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 4:31 am by Scarlet

» .: A P A C H E :. w.i.p.
how do you work on this website? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 2:53 am by Scarlet

Affiliates
Two By The Sea
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:25 pm
Statistics
We have 34 registered users
The newest registered user is Aaka2013

Our users have posted a total of 3559 messages in 109 subjects

how do you work on this website?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Forest

Forest

Pebbles : 115
Location : in a very lonely town with nothing to do along with robin.

how do you work on this website? Empty
PostSubject: how do you work on this website?   how do you work on this website? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:01 pm

Hello my name is forest and I'm am confused. How do you post things and make your wolf bio? I'm new to the website and i don't know what to do. Help please!

Forest out.
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

Pebbles : 797

PostSubject: Re: how do you work on this website?   how do you work on this website? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 6:44 pm

Don't worry my friend! There is a template where you can fill in the information about your character. Click this link. http://Bloodlustpack.forumotion.com/t13-wolf-bio-template You can just delete all this stuff and make it into your bio by clicking edit.
(I'm trying not to sound like a backseat mod, but she's my best friend in real life.) I can fill out the information for you, if you'd like. (Also, Banana, PM me if you have questions. :3) (Trying nod to sound like a mod, once again. She's my closest friend, and so I'm trying to help her.)
Back to top Go down
Forest

Forest

PostSubject: Re: how do you work on this website?   how do you work on this website? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:34 pm

thanks robin, and really? banana? (if you want to friend me you can, just so you know) have fun in Minnesota, i will be at camp sac if you want to email or anything. see ya kit-Kat.

forest out.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

Pebbles : 686

PostSubject: Re: how do you work on this website?   how do you work on this website? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:56 pm

It's okay Robin. That rule will become much more strict if Me and Fang ever actually promote any Moderators. I'm glad to see you Forest, and I hope you get all your questions answered.
(So you know, Robin, if I was currently enforcing this rule, I wouldn't consider this back seat modding.)
Help isn't modding, but telling people something is wrong, against the rules, needs to be changed, etc. is.
Back to top Go down
https://bloodlustpack.rpg-board.net
Forest

Forest

PostSubject: Re: how do you work on this website?   how do you work on this website? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 12:18 am

Hello scarlet. Nice to see you to. Sorry if I'm a little slow at this, I'm still learning the rules of wolfquest too! but it is safe to say that i know more about blood lust then i do wolfquest. is that sad?

forest out.

p.s. should i find a new way to end a conversation?

p.p.s. have you ever herd of nanowrimo before?Surprised Very Happy Laughing pirat Exclamation Question 
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

Pebbles : 686

PostSubject: Re: how do you work on this website?   how do you work on this website? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 12:22 am

I have indeed heard of nanowrimo. I've also considered trying it.
I think your way of ending a conversation is just you, that's fine.
Not sad at all. I hope you enjoy Blood Lust more the more you learn of it.
Back to top Go down
https://bloodlustpack.rpg-board.net
Forest

Forest

PostSubject: Re: how do you work on this website?   how do you work on this website? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 1:52 am

Thank you again and you should try Nanowrimo. My aunt got me into it 2 or 3 years ago and i got my mom into it. she finished her book and is going to publish soon. i won nano twice but lost last year due to family issues, my school consolidated with a difference school, and i got very sick. A lot happened last year but i had robin with me through it all. i don't think i would have survived the past three years without her. i hope i enjoy blood lust. robin says it is a lot of fun so.... yeah.

forest out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do you work on this website?   how do you work on this website? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how do you work on this website?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.: Blood Lust:. :: Community Help-
Jump to: