.: Blood Lust:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.: Blood Lust:.

This is where members of Blood Lust pack can register, and we can regroup after battles.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ATTENTION: We have moved to: https://bloodlustrefined.rpg-board.net/ Members- Please create an account.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Admin and Creator
Scarlet

Admin and Creator
Blood Fang

Top posters
Robin
camping wont be back in a few days Vote_lcapcamping wont be back in a few days Voting_barcamping wont be back in a few days Vote_rcap 
Scarlet
camping wont be back in a few days Vote_lcapcamping wont be back in a few days Voting_barcamping wont be back in a few days Vote_rcap 
Crow
Jade
Seriw
Blood Fang
Tsume
Shadow
TranceLotW
Forest
Top posting users this week
No user
Currently:
Season: Mid-fall Weather: Cloudy Time: Evening/night
Latest topics
» TWL ~Warrior Cat RPG~
camping wont be back in a few days Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 7:03 pm by Titan

» Wolf Life Affiliate Request
camping wont be back in a few days Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 3:32 am by Scarlet

» Happy Anniversary!
camping wont be back in a few days Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:23 am by Jade

» The Chat Thread.
camping wont be back in a few days Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:10 pm by Jade

» .: Arrow :.
camping wont be back in a few days Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 8:30 pm by Arrow

» The Shadow Lurkers Pack
camping wont be back in a few days Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:09 pm by Titan

» I thought of...
camping wont be back in a few days Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:09 am by Scarlet

» Elevator Game
camping wont be back in a few days Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 4:31 am by Scarlet

» .: A P A C H E :. w.i.p.
camping wont be back in a few days Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 2:53 am by Scarlet

Affiliates
Two By The Sea
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:25 pm
Statistics
We have 34 registered users
The newest registered user is Aaka2013

Our users have posted a total of 3559 messages in 109 subjects

camping wont be back in a few days

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Forest

Forest

Pebbles : 115
Location : in a very lonely town with nothing to do along with robin.

camping wont be back in a few days Empty
PostSubject: camping wont be back in a few days   camping wont be back in a few days Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 4:12 am

hello guys. i wont be online for about a week or so, I'm going to a girl scout camp and i can't get internet there. miss you, ill try to get back on as soon as possible but i have to get packing, i leave July 28 and come back August 2.

forest out.Sad Crying or Very sad Smile
Back to top Go down
Blood Fang
Admin
Blood Fang

Pebbles : 231

PostSubject: Re: camping wont be back in a few days   camping wont be back in a few days Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 7:39 am

Bye, thanks for the heads up and I hope you have fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

Pebbles : 686

PostSubject: Re: camping wont be back in a few days   camping wont be back in a few days Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:28 am

Enjoy your camp Forest, and thanks for the heads up!

Also, instead of creating this topic in "Role Play" it should have been placed in "Announcements" I went ahead and moved it for you.
(I'm not upset, just trying to help you learn Smile)
Back to top Go down
https://bloodlustpack.rpg-board.net
Forest

Forest

PostSubject: Re: camping wont be back in a few days   camping wont be back in a few days Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 3:10 am

thanks scarlet. i probably just hit the wrong button. thank you for helping me. i cant believe that i was excepted into the slayers group! i'm so exited! sorry i probably sound like a little kid ( okay, younger then i really am) right now. i really miss robin. we are good friends in my home town. in fact i think she is my only friend in my town. my other best friend lives in the town that we consolidated with. its still nice to have her as a friend, shes reliable, loyal, and everything i could want in a friend. i probably sound weird right now (even if i am weird already:D Laughing ) but its true. thanks again scarlet!

forest out
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: camping wont be back in a few days   camping wont be back in a few days Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 6:56 am

Haha, your welcome Forest. As soon as you post a bio, and one of the Admins accept it, you're welcome to join in our RP.
Back to top Go down
Forest

Forest

PostSubject: Re: camping wont be back in a few days   camping wont be back in a few days Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:05 pm

okay. i got to go i have to do some last minute packing. i have to write to my cousins over in California. ill try to get my bio done before i go to camp but i don't know how. Robin showed me where to go but that's it. Help?
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: camping wont be back in a few days   camping wont be back in a few days Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:39 pm

Just look at the example, you can copy it by highlighting it then left clicking then clicking copy.
When you are posting your thread with your bio just hit ctrl. and p at the same time and you can change it to make it for Forest!
If that didn't make sense, your welcome to post in the "Help" topic with any specific or general questions.
~Scarlet
Back to top Go down
Forest

Forest

PostSubject: Re: camping wont be back in a few days   camping wont be back in a few days Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:53 pm

thanks scarlet. i got to go im leaving in a few hours. wish me luck with me new cabin mates. i hope that there not like the cabin mates i had last year.

forest out
Back to top Go down
Forest

Forest

PostSubject: Re: camping wont be back in a few days   camping wont be back in a few days Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:57 pm

hey y'all. I'm back from camp i got back like an hour or two ago. i was in the exact same area, cabin, and bed as last year! the cabins that i was in were made for three people and i had five in mine! i had no space what so ever. I'm just glad im home again! i got know sleep when i was at camp because the girls in my cabin were loud and would not stay still or stop talking to save there life! i climbed the rock wall at camp ( about 40-50 feet off the ground ) and i made it three fourths of the way before my feet slipped when i was reaching for the rock and i was literally dangling in the air with one hand 30-40 feet off the ground!affraid Exclamation Shocked pale scratch  i had a harness on thank the lord! they let me down after that because my legs were shaking so bad i could not lift myself up onto the next rock. the camp i went to was called Camp Sacajawea. it is a girl scout camp. got to go by but i just wanted to let you know that I'm back home.

forest out
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: camping wont be back in a few days   camping wont be back in a few days Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 9:50 pm

Sounds like you (mostly) had fun!
When I got back from my four week camp, I slept super late then took a REALLY long shower.
Oh it felt so good!
Back to top Go down
Forest

Forest

PostSubject: Re: camping wont be back in a few days   camping wont be back in a few days Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:04 pm

i did the same not to long ago! i hadn't showered in two days because the water turned brown and we had a storm. and i haven't been in air conditioning because a few hours later after i got there the air conditioning broke so i had to stay hot and sweaty for a while. i was at a sports camp so it was ten times worse then the other camps! other wise yes i had a lot of fun. turns out that i'm really good at archery! i had four arrows and they all hit the target. one hit the white, blue, black, and i hit the bulls-eye! it was so fun! i don't think i'm ever going to go on a rock wall again though! i got to go, i actualy get to eat real food rite now ( whoop whoop!Very Happy Laughing ) i have had nothing that had meat on it for a week and now we are having hot dogs tonight! missed you while i was gone, by!

forest out.
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

Pebbles : 797

PostSubject: Re: camping wont be back in a few days   camping wont be back in a few days Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:26 pm

I remember when the water at our school turned red because of the rust.... and I was soooo thirsty after P.E. that I drank it and got sick XD

Here in Minnesota, I got bit 17 times by mosquitoes, I also have a HUGE spider bite on my arm. I also have to sleep in this pop-up camper............ I slept by my cousin, and she talks in her sleep. (My Cous: FROGGY! GIMME BACK MOM & DAD! WAIT, NO! GIMME MY LEG BACK! *kicks my sister ((She was the unlucky one who had to sleep next to her X3))) Last night, she was like: I dunno, heheheh. No... hey, shut the doooor..... heheheh.

Yea, tomorrow I'm leaving to Battle Lake. (Hey, Forest, you know how you think Spring Lake is big? Burntside is like.... 10 times bigger. o.e)
Back to top Go down
Forest

Forest

PostSubject: Re: camping wont be back in a few days   camping wont be back in a few days Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 1:00 am

yeah i remember that! remember i was basically a loner those few days! have fun in battle lake! i just got back from camp today and i'm really tired. witch cousin was it?you better tell me all about minnesota when you get back! by the way, when are you coming back? school starts the 21 of augest this year so you better come back soon. miss you lots.(not trying to sound like a creep but she is my best friend in my small town and i miss her!)

forest out

p.s i am working on my bio but it might take me a day or two because i have to unpack and start shopping for school supplies. by!(again)
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: camping wont be back in a few days   camping wont be back in a few days Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 3:49 am

U know we're both on. Go to the bottom of the 'Home' page, scroll down to the chat box, and click 'Log in' in the corner of the box. :3
Back to top Go down
Forest

Forest

PostSubject: Re: camping wont be back in a few days   camping wont be back in a few days Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 4:02 am

okay
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: camping wont be back in a few days   camping wont be back in a few days Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 4:14 am

Herp, I'm on now. HURRY!
Back to top Go down
Forest

Forest

PostSubject: Re: camping wont be back in a few days   camping wont be back in a few days Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 4:41 am

okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: camping wont be back in a few days   camping wont be back in a few days Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

camping wont be back in a few days
Page 1 of 1