.: Blood Lust:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.: Blood Lust:.

This is where members of Blood Lust pack can register, and we can regroup after battles.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ATTENTION: We have moved to: https://bloodlustrefined.rpg-board.net/ Members- Please create an account.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Admin and Creator
Scarlet

Admin and Creator
Blood Fang

Top posters
Robin
The Chat Thread. - Page 13 Vote_lcapThe Chat Thread. - Page 13 Voting_barThe Chat Thread. - Page 13 Vote_rcap 
Scarlet
The Chat Thread. - Page 13 Vote_lcapThe Chat Thread. - Page 13 Voting_barThe Chat Thread. - Page 13 Vote_rcap 
Crow
Jade
Seriw
Blood Fang
Tsume
Shadow
TranceLotW
Forest
Top posting users this week
No user
Currently:
Season: Mid-fall Weather: Cloudy Time: Evening/night
Latest topics
» TWL ~Warrior Cat RPG~
The Chat Thread. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 7:03 pm by Titan

» Wolf Life Affiliate Request
The Chat Thread. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 3:32 am by Scarlet

» Happy Anniversary!
The Chat Thread. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:23 am by Jade

» The Chat Thread.
The Chat Thread. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:10 pm by Jade

» .: Arrow :.
The Chat Thread. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 8:30 pm by Arrow

» The Shadow Lurkers Pack
The Chat Thread. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:09 pm by Titan

» I thought of...
The Chat Thread. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:09 am by Scarlet

» Elevator Game
The Chat Thread. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 4:31 am by Scarlet

» .: A P A C H E :. w.i.p.
The Chat Thread. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 2:53 am by Scarlet

Affiliates
Two By The Sea
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:25 pm
Statistics
We have 34 registered users
The newest registered user is Aaka2013

Our users have posted a total of 3559 messages in 109 subjects

The Chat Thread.

Go down 
+13
Iliana
KatanaLotW
TranceLotW
Emi
Tsume
Jade
Shadow
Forest
Soul
Robin
Scarlet
Blood Fang
Seriw
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Robin

Robin

Pebbles : 797

The Chat Thread. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 3:38 am

On this one site, my character was a plot member, so she ended up dying. She was a sweet, innocent, blind young adolescent... She was also my first character on that site, too. After she died, I was like "...I'm so stupid. My poor Swifty..."
Back to top Go down
Blood Fang
Admin
Blood Fang

Pebbles : 231

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 10:01 am

None of my characters died...o-o except in books. So there is this one awesome char who died and I shall write another book of his awesomeness and his life. :3

Anyway

Who here also likes peanut butter and honey sandwiches?
The Chat Thread. - Page 13 Tumblr10
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

Pebbles : 686

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 12:15 pm

Hilarious GIF, Fang.

I haven't had them in a while, but I know I used to love them- especially with bananas.

The Chat Thread. - Page 13 Tumblr_mpnxxjWvbG1s8a3fyo1_500

Then I developed a banana allergy. Needless to say, it doesn't help that I'm also allergic to apples, celery, carrots, peaches, pecans, almonds, walnuts, pistachios, watermelon, cantaloupe, etc. It's a wonder I'm still alive...
Back to top Go down
https://bloodlustpack.rpg-board.net
Blood Fang
Admin
Blood Fang

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:38 pm

xD Thanks. Wow that's a shame, watermelon is good c: You have so many allergies I have none >.< Well I'm sorry you have all those things your allergic to. Do you like a cup of noodles? :3 Ramen lover here.

EDIT:

OH MY LORD have you never had peaches before?
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 3:00 pm

Yeah, I've had peaches! LOL that's how we know I'm allergic. We used to have a peach tree in our backyard. My grandparents grow pecans, so Me+Their House+All Summer= Lots of Benadryl.

DUDE, I am a sucker for Ramen. (Especially the Japanese Miso Ramen. SOOOOO GOOOD) Yeah, it'd be sad to live in Japan and not like ramen. LOL. Then again, I'm on an island and I just don't do seafood.
You like seafood?
Back to top Go down
Blood Fang
Admin
Blood Fang

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 4:33 pm

Oh yes peaches from trees are so good c: Oh yes that ramen is the best! And no...I don't like sea food most of it is just tastless to me or nasty. xD Do you like breakfast? x3 and what do you have for breakfast?
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 5:03 pm

I have allergies... and it's worse in winter. I was sneezing throughout my four-hour trip to South Dakota.
I also got the hives once when I was in this one field during summer. I had the meanest of the teachers... she wouldn't let me see the nurse when I was covered in rashes. I was like, "I need to see the nurse." And she was like "._. No." And I was like "D: Plllleeeeeaaaaasssssseee?" And she was still like "No! Stay and listen! This is an important lesson! You can go later." And I was never allowed to go...

I love ramen........... and lefse..... and kringla.... anyone else like those Norwegian deserts?
Back to top Go down
Blood Fang
Admin
Blood Fang

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 4:45 am

I never had any >w< but I might like them if I tried it. :3 And that sucks, that happened to me once. My teacher didn't want me going to the bathroom when I had to go really bad when I was like in 3rd grade. ;n; I think I ended up going to the bathroom when I was running toward the bathroom when she finally let me go... >.<'
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:14 am

Same thing with seafood. It is almost flavorless, but what you do taste isn't good.

LOVE breakfast food. Normally, I only have time for chocolate milk- but I adore bacon, eggs, toast, pancakes, french toast, grits, biscuits, bacon, bacon, bacon, juice, bacon, bacon, bacon, and bacon.
Back to top Go down
TranceLotW

TranceLotW

Pebbles : 185

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:45 am

You are a big fan of bacon I see. I love bacon too. :3 Yum!
Back to top Go down
Blood Fang
Admin
Blood Fang

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 12:59 pm

xD Lol Yes Bacon is good... Orange juice with pulp is good :3
I like that all and Sausages and bacon<3 Pancakes and waffles<3 ;u; It's so good.

Lol trance your wolf looks long o.O Is it just me?

Who here has had dirt pudding or kitty-litter cake Very Happy

Dirt Pudding:
The Chat Thread. - Page 13 Worms-in-dirt-pudding-cups-recipe-11

Kitty-Litter Cake Stuff:
The Chat Thread. - Page 13 P1080973x
Back to top Go down
Seriw
Beta/Mod
Seriw

Pebbles : 224

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 2:35 pm

But seafood is awssum!!!! Dx
Back to top Go down
TranceLotW

TranceLotW

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 2:44 pm

I think it's just you, Blood Fang. LOL. And that looks kinda disgusting but good if it's supposed to actually be real food items haha
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 4:09 pm

I never tried seafood. Only Lakefood...

Does anyone else here hate autocracy? I've had sooooooo many epic fails with it.

Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:06 am

Man, The dirt pudding is fantastic. LOVE. IT.
The kitty litter cake I've never tried, but now I want to look up a recipe.
Autocracy.... Not enough experience with it to know- but I don't think it seems like a good idea.
Be careful with topics like this though. I don't want a governmental debate.

So, we are in need of new members. Any ideas of other major packs to affiliate with?
I was considering applying with the African Stars, but I'm not sure that would be such a hot route.
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 4:54 am

See? Just what I mean! Autocorrect is what I was trying to say... lol.
Back to top Go down
Blood Fang
Admin
Blood Fang

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:03 am

Lol. Yes Dirt Pudding is oreo crumbs and chocolate pudding. While the kitty litter cake is made of more things and is good... Yes Scar, I think that might draw a few members here but then it might not. >ยท< Yeah I don't like autocorrect either...
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:19 am

Oh. Thanks for making me look like an idiot, Autocorrect.

I'm sometimes glad when it fixes typos, not so much when it insists a name isn't a word and I end up texing something that doesn't make sense, or re typing it ten times.
I think it's more helpful than not, but you should be able to make a list of "common mistake" words you make so it has a better guess on corrections. And you should be able to make a list of accepted words, like names.
Back to top Go down
Blood Fang
Admin
Blood Fang

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 8:36 am

Yes..yes it did. xD jk Did you find the recipe? I had basketball practice today and we ran so much D: x.x I was like"Water need water" then the coach was like 8 more then I almost passed out xD we ran like 10 times back and forth and then later on we did more running. x.x
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:43 am

Yeah, I found one. Oh the wonders of the internet.

Super tempted to make that for my family some time when they aren't in the house, then just leave it on the table. xD Oh the look on their faces when they get home.
I did a heck-of-a-lot of running yesterday. We went out and played ultimate frisbee with my cousins (They have no idea what it means to "Be tired" "Out of energy" or to "Need water")

But I did have a lot of fun, and it was my choice to go.

Wonder who did more running? Me and frisbee or you and practice?

Probably you, I did end up walking quite a bit of the time. LOL

When do you guys start school again?
Back to top Go down
Seriw
Beta/Mod
Seriw

Pebbles : 224

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:47 am

Scarlet wrote:

When do you guys start school again?

Tomorrow ! >:C
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 8:11 am

ICK.
Sorry, Seriw. That seriously sucks.
Back to top Go down
Blood Fang
Admin
Blood Fang

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 8:49 am

xDDD >w< That would be funny Scar, if hey came back and they where all like, "Why is there cat litter on the table...?" lol It really looks like it sometimes xD That sucks Seriw, but that mean that you might get out of school before us. >w< I go back to school on January 6, 2014.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :DD
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:15 am

I go back Jan. 6th too, but it's sooner for me.

Dang, I get up late on breaks. Why are you guys up so stinking early!?
Back to top Go down
TranceLotW

TranceLotW

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:46 am

I start school again tomorrow. Oh the indignity......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chat Thread.
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.: Blood Lust:. :: Pack Fun! :: Random Chat-
Jump to: