.: Blood Lust:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.: Blood Lust:.

This is where members of Blood Lust pack can register, and we can regroup after battles.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ATTENTION: We have moved to: https://bloodlustrefined.rpg-board.net/ Members- Please create an account.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Admin and Creator
Scarlet

Admin and Creator
Blood Fang

Top posters
Robin
My COOKIE!!!! - Page 3 Vote_lcapMy COOKIE!!!! - Page 3 Voting_barMy COOKIE!!!! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Scarlet
My COOKIE!!!! - Page 3 Vote_lcapMy COOKIE!!!! - Page 3 Voting_barMy COOKIE!!!! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Crow
Jade
Seriw
Blood Fang
Tsume
Shadow
TranceLotW
Forest
Top posting users this week
No user
Currently:
Season: Mid-fall Weather: Cloudy Time: Evening/night
Latest topics
» TWL ~Warrior Cat RPG~
My COOKIE!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 7:03 pm by Titan

» Wolf Life Affiliate Request
My COOKIE!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 3:32 am by Scarlet

» Happy Anniversary!
My COOKIE!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:23 am by Jade

» The Chat Thread.
My COOKIE!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:10 pm by Jade

» .: Arrow :.
My COOKIE!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 8:30 pm by Arrow

» The Shadow Lurkers Pack
My COOKIE!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:09 pm by Titan

» I thought of...
My COOKIE!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:09 am by Scarlet

» Elevator Game
My COOKIE!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 4:31 am by Scarlet

» .: A P A C H E :. w.i.p.
My COOKIE!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 2:53 am by Scarlet

Affiliates
Two By The Sea
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:25 pm
Statistics
We have 34 registered users
The newest registered user is Aaka2013

Our users have posted a total of 3559 messages in 109 subjects

My COOKIE!!!!

Go down 
+3
Seriw
Scarlet
Blood Fang
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Shadow

Pebbles : 195

My COOKIE!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My COOKIE!!!!   My COOKIE!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:12 pm

After hearing of robin taking the last COOKIE , shadow got a digital camra to find her. After seeing robin in teen titans shadow shape-shifted into a cat. Then shadow went to teen titans amd went over to robin and quickly shape shifted into a grizzly Bear and swated robin alway to...china. but quickly grabbed the cookie and fleed to a military bunker with high tech weapons and high security and hid the cookie there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.forumotion.com
Jade

Jade

Pebbles : 293

PostSubject: Re: My COOKIE!!!!   My COOKIE!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:50 pm

jade tricked the security systems by pretending to be a cute little harmless pup runs into the bunker grabs the cookie stuffs into her mouth and runs outside and hides behind GODZILLA
(lol)
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

Pebbles : 797

PostSubject: Re: My COOKIE!!!!   My COOKIE!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:21 pm

After being hit to China, Robin angrily flew back to Jump City. She explained how she was not a ghost to Beast Boy, and how Godzilla came back to life. The manly Robin led the team to Godzilla. While they were epicly fighting, Robin saw the puppy with a cookie in its mouth. So Robin shape-shifted into an even more adorable puppy. They had a cuteness battle, and Robin one like a baus. She got the cookie, shapeshifted back to herself, and said good-bye to her team, who was standing next to the fallen Godzilla. Robin then teleported to Mobius to stay with Sonic and his friends.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: My COOKIE!!!!   My COOKIE!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 8:30 pm

When Shadow saw the cookie gone she tracked Robin and went to Mobius and shape-shifted into a raptor and killed Sonic and all of his friends. Shadow then shape-shifted into a wolf with rabies and stole the cookie and went to stay at a hotel with lasers and high tech weapons so it would shot anything in its way.
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: My COOKIE!!!!   My COOKIE!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:03 pm

Robin screamed "NOOOOOOO!" Holding the limp body of Silver. Snarling, she broke the defenses of the hotel. Finding the wolf, she gave it a rabies shot. After waiting for it to wake up, Robin punched it, and de-headed it. She made the fur into a fluffy coat >:3 After that, she stole Sonic's speed shoes and ran all the way to... Err... MERCIA! She persuaded Mighty to let her travel with him, Ray, and Matilda. Angered, Mighty punched down a tree.
(DON'T mess with an angry Robin. She knows what to do... My COOKIE!!!! - Page 3 Rs8m04)
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: My COOKIE!!!!   My COOKIE!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:09 pm

jade runs in grabs cookie runs out puts cookie in her mouth and runs off to the magical land of skulduggery pleasnant where he and valkerie protect her and the cookie
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: My COOKIE!!!!   My COOKIE!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:32 pm

Shadow gets up and gos to where Jade is and knocks Jade out, then grabs the cookie and gos to space.
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: My COOKIE!!!!   My COOKIE!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:35 pm

(how could you knock out poor jade 0
jade turns into a deamon with wings and horns flys to space grabbs shadow and repays the favour by knocking shadow out grabs cookie and flys to the land of hell
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: My COOKIE!!!!   My COOKIE!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:41 pm

Robin, like a baus, jumps into a portal leading to the underworld. She wipes out any demon she encountered. Finding the Jade demon, Robin stunned her and took the cookie. Before jumping out of the underworld, Robin danced, singing, "I've got a jar of diiiirrrttttt! I've got a jar of diiiiirrrrttt!" When a demon swiped at her, Robin dodged, singing, "Can't touch this!" She tap danced through the portal. She ended up in a zone that only Spirits could access. "Yaaaayyyy!" Robin danced, holding up the cookie in victory. Robin then hid the cookie in some prunes.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: My COOKIE!!!!   My COOKIE!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:53 am

Shadow growled angerlie for being knocked out. The Shadow killed herself and beat Robin back down to the underworld. then magicly reborn herself again and hired ninjas to gaurd the cookie.
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: My COOKIE!!!!   My COOKIE!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:48 pm

Robin was reborn as Mephiles the Dark. Traveling to the underworld, killed all the ninjas... without touching them. >:3 He took the cookie, laughed evily, then teleported to where Iblis was. Combining with the monster, the two turned into the powerful Solaris.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My COOKIE!!!!   My COOKIE!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My COOKIE!!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.: Blood Lust:. :: Pack Fun! :: Forum Games!-
Jump to: