.: Blood Lust:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.: Blood Lust:.

This is where members of Blood Lust pack can register, and we can regroup after battles.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ATTENTION: We have moved to: https://bloodlustrefined.rpg-board.net/ Members- Please create an account.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Admin and Creator
Scarlet

Admin and Creator
Blood Fang

Top posters
Robin
Valley Of Dreams Pack Vote_lcapValley Of Dreams Pack Voting_barValley Of Dreams Pack Vote_rcap 
Scarlet
Valley Of Dreams Pack Vote_lcapValley Of Dreams Pack Voting_barValley Of Dreams Pack Vote_rcap 
Crow
Jade
Seriw
Blood Fang
Tsume
Shadow
TranceLotW
Forest
Top posting users this week
No user
Currently:
Season: Mid-fall Weather: Cloudy Time: Evening/night
Latest topics
» TWL ~Warrior Cat RPG~
Valley Of Dreams Pack Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 7:03 pm by Titan

» Wolf Life Affiliate Request
Valley Of Dreams Pack Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 3:32 am by Scarlet

» Happy Anniversary!
Valley Of Dreams Pack Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:23 am by Jade

» The Chat Thread.
Valley Of Dreams Pack Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:10 pm by Jade

» .: Arrow :.
Valley Of Dreams Pack Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 8:30 pm by Arrow

» The Shadow Lurkers Pack
Valley Of Dreams Pack Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:09 pm by Titan

» I thought of...
Valley Of Dreams Pack Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:09 am by Scarlet

» Elevator Game
Valley Of Dreams Pack Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 4:31 am by Scarlet

» .: A P A C H E :. w.i.p.
Valley Of Dreams Pack Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 2:53 am by Scarlet

Affiliates
Two By The Sea
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:25 pm
Statistics
We have 34 registered users
The newest registered user is Aaka2013

Our users have posted a total of 3559 messages in 109 subjects

Valley Of Dreams Pack

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jade

Jade

Pebbles : 293

Valley Of Dreams Pack Empty
PostSubject: Valley Of Dreams Pack   Valley Of Dreams Pack Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 4:27 pm

Valley Of Dreams Pack Valley10
welcome to the valley of dreams pack

Welcome traveler you may have heard of us the thriving pack. But now days are fame has faded the pack lies in runes. But with your help we could build it up and thrive once again .Only the alpha remains. Dream she is looking for members to join her pack to reclaim the lands lost to the sirens shall i tell you are history o i think i shall

pack history

One day in the middle of the storm. Dream was making sure every one was taking shelter from the storm. Dream was so worried at the wrath of the storm, she forgot about the sirens rising threat. They continues to push and take lands away from them. Dream knew the pack was ready for war but she couldn't risk it with this the storm. The thunder was booming and the ground was shaking. The Sirens trailed in making no sound. The pack had no chance The Sirens killed them all, staining the ground with blood. Dream fought on though with all her might, but even she got overwhelmed. Dream fell to the ground unconscious. There was a thundering boom, no one is sure what happened that night. But when Dream awoken the Sirens was gone. She rose up from the ground and released a sad song to say goodbye to her pack. But instead of leaving she vowed that she would build the pack up from the ashes once again and reclaimed the lands and so she waits till this day waiting watching and thriving

and so you have heard are tale but please do not pity me for it has only made me stronger and if you join you strength will grow too

join us here at http://thevalleyofdreams.canadian-forum.com/
ranks
Alphas
the leaders of the pack they will rule until the day they die or they retire from it they are to be treated will full respect at all times their word is law their are only two alphas they are mates
1.Dream
2.open

Dreamers Wake
these wolfs are very strong and powerful after years of training they are now ready to be the alphas guards they have full alphas trust. they guard the alpha from dangers risking their lives in the process if the alpha retires or dies they take over their are 4 of them 2 mated pairs
1. open
2. earned

Dream Catchers
dream catchers are the guards of the pack they guard the pack from the sirens who steal the dreams of wolves it is the guard job to make sure none of the wolves in the pack get hurt by them even the alpha there are 5 of them (as the pack grows the numbers go higher too) and a head Dream Catcher
head Dream Catcher
1.earned
Dream Catchers
1.open
2.open
3.open
4.open
5.open

Hunters
providers of food for the pack their are also 5 of these and 1 head hunter
Head hunter
1. earned
Hunters
1.open
2.open
3.open
4.open
5.open

priests
healers of the pack they are known to be the wisest of the pack members even the alpha will approach them for help their are 3 of these as well as a head one which is psychic (can see a little part of the future not a lot and the future can change too )
Head priest
1.open
Priests
1.open
2.open
3.open

sirens
enemy's of the pack they are members who have being banned from the pack or members who wish to be the bad guy these are strong dark creatures the only survivor ever met was dream their are only 5 at the moment including the leader
1.head siren
1.open
Sirens
1.open
2.open
3.open
4.open

Pups
young members of the group till 1 year old when they train for a rank
open
open
open
open

so will you join are ranks you should come and join

ok so just answer these questions

name
rank wanted
quick description
activity 1-10

anyone is welcome please join also looking for another mod and admin

Last edited by Jade on Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

Pebbles : 797

PostSubject: Re: Valley Of Dreams Pack   Valley Of Dreams Pack Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:26 pm

Name: Silver Heart
NickName: Silver
Rank wanted: Dreamers Wake
Quick description: Silver Heart is a beautiful silver fae with blueish-gray eyes. She has dark silver fur on the tips of her pelt, and a white underbelly. She is kind, brave, and compassionate. She isn't afraid to argue with anyone, not even the leader. But even with that, Silver Heart is completely loyal to her leader and her pack.
Activity 1-10: 10/10
Valley Of Dreams Pack 29cswls

Last edited by Robin on Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addin' Stuff)
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Valley Of Dreams Pack   Valley Of Dreams Pack Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:20 pm

accepted please sign up on the site and post a bio Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

Pebbles : 686

PostSubject: Re: Valley Of Dreams Pack   Valley Of Dreams Pack Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 5:09 am

I'm going to go ahead and build a forum for "other pack" threads. Standby.
Back to top Go down
https://bloodlustpack.rpg-board.net
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Valley Of Dreams Pack   Valley Of Dreams Pack Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 8:45 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Pebbles : 195

PostSubject: Re: Valley Of Dreams Pack   Valley Of Dreams Pack Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:28 am

Name: Tylain
Nickniame: Ty
Rank wanted: well, id love to be the other admin or a mod but i know you have to earn it so Dreamers wakw
Quick description: big, buff, brawny, jet black with scars all over body.  is very fierce and strong and is compassionate. (same as Shadow)
activeness on scale of 1-10: around 7

Last edited by Shadow on Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.forumotion.com
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Valley Of Dreams Pack   Valley Of Dreams Pack Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:29 am

accepted please sign up on the site Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Valley Of Dreams Pack   Valley Of Dreams Pack Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:31 am

AWESOME, THAT IS GREAT!
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Valley Of Dreams Pack   Valley Of Dreams Pack Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:31 am

i will be there to accepted you if i am not on to accept your bio you may start rp we are in the den
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Valley Of Dreams Pack   Valley Of Dreams Pack Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:34 am

Ok, thanks for info. Smile and what about being admin or mod?
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Valley Of Dreams Pack   Valley Of Dreams Pack Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:45 am

you can be an admin since you are my friend and i trust you Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Valley Of Dreams Pack   Valley Of Dreams Pack Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:46 am

Ya, and link is not working.
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Valley Of Dreams Pack   Valley Of Dreams Pack Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:48 am

now try that i changed it should work now
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Valley Of Dreams Pack   Valley Of Dreams Pack Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:49 am

It works now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valley Of Dreams Pack   Valley Of Dreams Pack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valley Of Dreams Pack
Page 1 of 1