.: Blood Lust:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.: Blood Lust:.

This is where members of Blood Lust pack can register, and we can regroup after battles.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ATTENTION: We have moved to: https://bloodlustrefined.rpg-board.net/ Members- Please create an account.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Admin and Creator
Scarlet

Admin and Creator
Blood Fang

Top posters
Robin
Demon and Angel Pack Vote_lcapDemon and Angel Pack Voting_barDemon and Angel Pack Vote_rcap 
Scarlet
Demon and Angel Pack Vote_lcapDemon and Angel Pack Voting_barDemon and Angel Pack Vote_rcap 
Crow
Jade
Seriw
Blood Fang
Tsume
Shadow
TranceLotW
Forest
Top posting users this week
No user
Currently:
Season: Mid-fall Weather: Cloudy Time: Evening/night
Latest topics
» TWL ~Warrior Cat RPG~
Demon and Angel Pack Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 7:03 pm by Titan

» Wolf Life Affiliate Request
Demon and Angel Pack Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 3:32 am by Scarlet

» Happy Anniversary!
Demon and Angel Pack Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:23 am by Jade

» The Chat Thread.
Demon and Angel Pack Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:10 pm by Jade

» .: Arrow :.
Demon and Angel Pack Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 8:30 pm by Arrow

» The Shadow Lurkers Pack
Demon and Angel Pack Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:09 pm by Titan

» I thought of...
Demon and Angel Pack Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:09 am by Scarlet

» Elevator Game
Demon and Angel Pack Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 4:31 am by Scarlet

» .: A P A C H E :. w.i.p.
Demon and Angel Pack Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 2:53 am by Scarlet

Affiliates
Two By The Sea
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:25 pm
Statistics
We have 34 registered users
The newest registered user is Aaka2013

Our users have posted a total of 3559 messages in 109 subjects

Demon and Angel Pack

Go down 
+3
KatanaLotW
Robin
Jade
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jade

Jade

Pebbles : 293

Demon and Angel Pack Empty
PostSubject: Demon and Angel Pack   Demon and Angel Pack Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 4:30 pm

Once apon a time ,these lands where undividend , their where no angel or demon wolfs their where only 1 of each both of which stayed far away from the ordinary wolves to keep the treaty they had sighed millons of years before hand ,but one wolf changed this ,his name was DARKOTA..................................

Darkota was not allways a demon wolf he was an ordinary wolf who loved a young fae ,her name was Angeli ,she had the softest pelt and the lightest eyes .She was pure of heart and as far as Darkota was concerned she owned his heart but she was a lady the daughter of the packs alphas and he was told he was unsuitable to become her mate but she often snuck out to be with him under the moon.

But one night she went to see him but on the way she was captured by an enemy pack and was to be killed the next night . When Darkota found out he knew the pack would not risk their members for one she wolf who was not as strong as the rest he threw a fit of rage at the alphas and was banned from the pack.but he didnt give up. He went to devils hill to arrange a deal to grant him strenght but he did not know what would happen afterwards .He left to save Angeli ,he got there just in time and killed all the wolves who had touched her and torture the others.His coat stained in blood and his eyes gone red .To poor Angeli she didnt reconise the wolf and backed off she didnt know who close she was to the edge and she tumbled down the cliff to her death . Dakota leaped down after her in an attempt to save her using his dark wings but he was too late Angeli was dead his one true love was gone

Darkota blamed Angeli pack and killed them in a fit of rage.Darkota was lost to the darkness he was the 1st of the demon wolfs ,the wolves who where consumed with rage so deep it changed them , Being the immortal of his kind he lives on recuiting more to his pack ........

The years past quickly and after a few hundred the angel wolf saw the darkness that was now plaging the lands , she looked at the wolf Darkota had being the loyal and noble male she hoped that if she brought back Angeli Darkota would change back but it only threw Darkota into a fit of rage he tried to kill Angeli but Angeli was no longer weak she was the 1st of her kind and she was strong and fast she escaped and hopes that one day she can unite the two packs together for without darkness their cannot be light and without light their cannot be darkness.

http://rubrumlunapack.forumga.net/
Pick a side
Choose the Battle
Know your strenghts
Defeat your weakness
Join us and thrive
Leave us and die .........................

Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

Pebbles : 797

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Angel Pack   Demon and Angel Pack Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:21 pm

Sweet! Joined as Mercy! :3
Back to top Go down
KatanaLotW

KatanaLotW

Pebbles : 38

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Angel Pack   Demon and Angel Pack Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 8:25 pm

cool site, joined as Gadiel
Back to top Go down
Arrow

Arrow

Pebbles : 63

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Angel Pack   Demon and Angel Pack Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 2:54 pm

Thinking about joining along with my friend :3
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Angel Pack   Demon and Angel Pack Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 6:41 am

Thanks all of you . The more the merrier
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

Pebbles : 19

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Angel Pack   Demon and Angel Pack Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 1:54 pm

I like the general idea but I fear that I'm not active enough to join another. Maybe during the summer months I can Smile
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Angel Pack   Demon and Angel Pack Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 5:56 pm

that would be great thor
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Pebbles : 33

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Angel Pack   Demon and Angel Pack Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:31 am

Joined as Moruk
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Angel Pack   Demon and Angel Pack Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:04 pm

Thats great
Back to top Go down
Arrow

Arrow

Pebbles : 63

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Angel Pack   Demon and Angel Pack Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 3:14 pm

Joined as Dracul
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

Pebbles : 686

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Angel Pack   Demon and Angel Pack Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 3:37 pm

Sorry, I can't. Between the last school quarter, my devotion to you guys has already wavered.

Apologies to y'all but I'm just so out of habit right now!
Back to top Go down
https://bloodlustpack.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Angel Pack   Demon and Angel Pack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon and Angel Pack
Page 1 of 1