.: Blood Lust:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.: Blood Lust:.

This is where members of Blood Lust pack can register, and we can regroup after battles.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ATTENTION: We have moved to: https://bloodlustrefined.rpg-board.net/ Members- Please create an account.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Admin and Creator
Scarlet

Admin and Creator
Blood Fang

Top posters
Robin
The Forested Hills Pack Vote_lcapThe Forested Hills Pack Voting_barThe Forested Hills Pack Vote_rcap 
Scarlet
The Forested Hills Pack Vote_lcapThe Forested Hills Pack Voting_barThe Forested Hills Pack Vote_rcap 
Crow
Jade
Seriw
Blood Fang
Tsume
Shadow
TranceLotW
Forest
Top posting users this week
No user
Currently:
Season: Mid-fall Weather: Cloudy Time: Evening/night
Latest topics
» TWL ~Warrior Cat RPG~
The Forested Hills Pack Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 7:03 pm by Titan

» Wolf Life Affiliate Request
The Forested Hills Pack Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 3:32 am by Scarlet

» Happy Anniversary!
The Forested Hills Pack Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:23 am by Jade

» The Chat Thread.
The Forested Hills Pack Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:10 pm by Jade

» .: Arrow :.
The Forested Hills Pack Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 8:30 pm by Arrow

» The Shadow Lurkers Pack
The Forested Hills Pack Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:09 pm by Titan

» I thought of...
The Forested Hills Pack Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:09 am by Scarlet

» Elevator Game
The Forested Hills Pack Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 4:31 am by Scarlet

» .: A P A C H E :. w.i.p.
The Forested Hills Pack Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 2:53 am by Scarlet

Affiliates
Two By The Sea
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:25 pm
Statistics
We have 34 registered users
The newest registered user is Aaka2013

Our users have posted a total of 3559 messages in 109 subjects

The Forested Hills Pack

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

The Forested Hills Pack Empty
PostSubject: The Forested Hills Pack   The Forested Hills Pack Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 1:21 pm

The Forested Hills Pack Ba038d10

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Forested Hills Pack ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

http://theforestedhills.forumotion.com/

Residing in the forest beyond the borthern border of Minnesota. A lone wolf lived alone, until another offspring showed up and she has taken this pup as her own. Months passed and the yearling grew up, this wolf whom took her in, recently passed. This wolf was known as Zaina, a wise old canine who ruled the woods. Now the pup she has taken, has given her a name resembling her own. her name was known as Zainabu. Taking control of the forest now, she rests peacefully and is now awaiting to be leader of a pack someday, a wolf wise enough to handle mother nature and the circle of life. The forest held the memory of Zaina and her spirit still lurks, but rumored as a myth by the other wolves who were in her small pack. Who knows, maybe you can sense her as well.

Pack Information

Founder: Zainabu (SpecialK42293)
Date Established: September 13, 2013
Current Season: Early Autumn

Colors of the pack: Gray, olive, sorrel and mixture of green hues.
Pack members: 2
Males: 1
Females: 1
Newest member:
PMoTM: -
Pack Contest: Pending..
Pack Site: http://theforestedhills.forumotion.com/
Pack Motto: -
Pack Song -

PACK RULES

1.) You must be respectful and have a minimum language. Though keep it under control!
2.) Specific breeds are not welcome as your character! Varied genes can be allowed, but no dog genes inherited!(German shepherd, huskies, etc)
3.) Only one character per user. If I catch you using two accounts; both are banned and you'll have to re-join again and receive a warning!
4.) One warning, equals to -20% Trust, two warnings equal to -50% and a temporary ban. Leaving to 3 warnings and strike! You're out! Therefore, you will be banned from accessing the site and pack thread.
5.) Higher ranks are earned, you must start out as one of the other additional ranks required that are open to have. Closed ranks cannot be taken!
6.) No Spam, no pitiness, keep that to yourself or come forth to Zainabu if you have problems you can't control..it's more like showing for attention and not everyone would agree to have this flowing all over the site..and going off topic. Therefore, keep it to yourself.
7.) For this to be precisely a realistic RP and semi-literate, I know I'll be expecting users who are a writer, which is okay! But for their character, they must have common markings, custom looks, etc. Something that you would see in the wild. Something that is not acceptable: mood changing eyes/red/pink/white eyes/ odd colors for a fur pattern/base color/ etc, being able to run at top speed/kill easily/tear easily or scratch. Anything related to what I call "power play" is forbidden! Always will be unless I allow some standars to qualify. However, Hetero colored eyes are acceptable! (i.e Blue/brown, brown/blue, blue/green, etc)

Required Roles of the ranks

Alpha - The leader who controls the pack and the territory. Gains more territory over battles but will keep their main territory base. The alpha can be an individual or a pair, containing either, male/female, /female/female or /male/male. The alpha commences attacks and must be informed by certain leaders before they leave the turf to go do their duties.

Beta - One of the alphas second in command who can control the pack when the alpha(s) are not present at that time. betas almost have the required rights as the alpha, except for scheduling battles, yet they are allowed to accept newcomers depending on how they approach.

Hunters - This group is the hunting party, this group contains up to 5 members or more, hunting either alone or in a group for more support and to strengthen in numbers against larger game. These canids must have the support in their speed, with moderate agility and a great amount of strength in order to help take down the game targetted. there are always at least 2 leaders to conduct the group or single wolf to hunt what they tell them to hunt, but the lead hunter must follow along to make sure no one gets hurt or left behind on a trail.

Scouts - The territory patrollers, who also mark the territory to obtain either more ground that isn't taken near by, or to also scope out for any predators or lone wolves coming near the territory borders. These canids must have good speed, moderate agility and a good amount of strength. Normally dawdling alone or in a pair, these wolves have a good status in line and must always check back with information regarding the territory and the domain of the outskirts.

Brawlers - The fighting class of the pack, strong, competitive and the ones who never let their guard down. These canids can be rough when it comes to fending off predators who lurk near the territory or other locations within the border. Normally have a testy side to them, their strength must be enough to handle a bear or a wolf, moderate agility and top speed to chase danger away from the territory.

Pups - The youths of the pack and must be within the den site at all times and protected by either the alpha, beta or by a member whom currently has no objectives for the day. Pups can be adventurous all the time, checking out different areas. Must be trained when they reach a year old and learn on how to survive the forest.

Whisperers - This group mainly helps soothes injured wolves who either have been fought against or injured themselves. Normally the whisperer helps gain comfort to ease the pain wolves have problems about, their past, family, etc. The whisperer is here to help.

Snipers - Small group of wolves who can't leave the territory without permission. They stay closest to the den, whilst others are out and about doing their objectives for the day. Snipers protect the den and help gather debris and other foliage to help keep the dens core intact. Helping newborns to have a comfier start and have the toughest job to help keep the pack safe.

RANKING SYSTEM

Alpha

Zainabu - Female

-SLOT CLOSED-

Beta

-SLOT CLOSED-
-SLOT CLOSED-

Hunter
Open: Be the first!

Scout

Brawler

Pup

Whisperer

Snipers

Newcomers

Kestrel - Female
-
-
-
-
-
-

I hope to see members joining soon! Relatively new and recruiting, ranks earned depending on activity check and other stuff too!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Code:
[color=#408040]Wolf [/color][color=#808080]name:[/color]
[color=#808040]Nickn[/color][color=#808080]ame:[/color]
[color=#408040]Wolf ge[/color][color=#808080]nder:[/color]
[color=#808080]Age:[/color]
[color=#408040]Spe[/color][color=#808080]cies:[/color]
[color=#008040]Physica[/color][color=#408040]l appea[/color][color=#808080]rance(s):[/color]
[color=#808080]Persona[/color]:
[color=#408040]Base pi[/color][color=#808080]gment:[/color]
[color=#008040]Marking[/color][color=#408040]s/scars/[/color][color=#808080]patterns:[/color]
[color=#408040]Opti[/color][color=#808080]c color:[/color]
[color=#008040]Sh[/color][color=#408040]ort hist[/color][color=#808080]ory(opt):[/color]
[color=#008040]Why do[/color] [color=#408040]you want to [/color][color=#808080]join TFHP?:[/color]
[color=#008000]How
 active wo[/color][color=#008040]uld you be for[/color]
[color=#408040]both the for[/color][color=#808080]um and RP?:[/color]
[color=#408000]Desire[/color][color=#808040]d Role:[/color]

Last edited by Nomusa on Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

Pebbles : 293

PostSubject: Re: The Forested Hills Pack   The Forested Hills Pack Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:12 pm

Wolf name: ghost
Nickname: none
Wolf gennder: female
Species: unknown
Physical appearance(s): she is strong and muscular but sleek but a bit of build on her
Persona:  friendly and kind though is sometimes very shy and senstive but she often is like a ghost and will appear from nowhere she is slient and deadly a strong fighter she likes to fight
Base pigment:white
Markings/scars/patterns:none
Optic color: blue
Short history(opt): ghost was born into her pack at a bad time there was alot of wofs dieing just from getting sick ghost was born of a ghost white coat so skinny and weak every thought she would die but as the years past more and more of the wolfs from her pack where dieing untill it was only her
Why do you want to join TFHP?: i like roleplaying and this character needs to be used
How
active wo
uld you be for 8 out of 10 unless exams
both the forum and RP?:yeah
Desired Role:brawler or sniper

Last edited by Jade on Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forested Hills Pack   The Forested Hills Pack Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 8:46 pm

Zainabu wrote:
Something that is not acceptable: mood changing eyes/red/pink/white eyes
Mmm..I can't necessarily accept you, due to your wolf Ghost has red eyes as you speciify. Please make note and change that, then I'll consider to accept you ^^
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

Pebbles : 797

PostSubject: Re: The Forested Hills Pack   The Forested Hills Pack Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:12 pm

Wolf name: Kestrel
Nickname: Birdy, Fluffy
Wolf gender: Female
Species: Mexican ^^
Physical appearance(s): Kestrel is a large, sturdy young she-wolf. She is quite large for her age, nearly reaching the height of an adult wolf. But, of course, she looks large because of her long, fluffy pelt. Mainly, it is tan. There are black stripes and white places on her, however. It's kind of hard telling what her main coat color is.
She has Hetro eyes, one brilliant blue and another deep green, fitted perfectly on a brilliantly-shaped face. She has fur-filled, somewhat rounded ears.

Persona: Kestrel is a rough, hard-working apprentice. If she comes across an obstacle, she quickly overcomes it, no nothing. She is very gullible, sometimes getting into trouble with what lies are told to her. This young fae is also quite daring, getting into issues after trying a dare. She is easily angered, and enjoys fighting, for some reason.
Kestrel doesn't trust very easily, and takes a while to get used to changes, especially big ones. Though Kestrel sometimes makes mistakes, even if she tries her hardest at something.
Kestrel is very honest, admitting her fails and mistakes.
All & all, Kestral is determined, gullible, daring, aggressive, hot-headed, untrusting, and honest.
Base pigment: Tan... or white.
Markings/scars/patterns: See picture.
Optic color: One blue, one green.
Spoiler:

Short history(opt): (I'll make it as short as I can. XP) Kestrel was born into a Tribe of wolves, The Tribe of Sweeping Plains. Of course, the tribe rested in the plains of (Iowa, if this was before human settlement) (Canada,  if it's after human settlement). The pup, born to Wing of a Soaring Hawk, her mother, and Roar of a Mighty Bear, her father. Newly named Flight of a Swooping Kestrel also had a brother, Moss that Clings to Rock, and a sister, Lark that Sings at Dawn.
They had lived peacefully, until an enemy pack attacked the territory. Kestrel was only 6 months old. Kestrels siblings had been killed in the first attack. Her mother had taken Kestrel to safety, before being slaughtered by two wolves who had followed.
Kestrel ran, and ran, bumping into a few packs. She took refuge in a Clan, until she was 10 months old. Not liking the customs of the Clan, Kestrel traveled until she encountered a new wolf. Tired and hungry, Kestrel, who was a year old now, chose to join. The pack was The Frosted Hills Pack.
Nowadays, Kestrel trains as a sturdy, hard-headed apprentice.

Why do you want to join TFHP?: I just love forums. They're so fun! I also need to join more of 'em...
How active would you be for
both the forum and RP?: 10 outta 10!
Desired Role: Apprentice, training for a brawler.
The Forested Hills Pack 11i0jlv
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forested Hills Pack   The Forested Hills Pack Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 3:54 am

I accept your character Kestrel, Robin! Thanks for the interest and if anytime soon you may sign-up amongst the site when convenient, post a bio and you may start role-playing! ^-^
-Nomusa.
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: The Forested Hills Pack   The Forested Hills Pack Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:44 am

edited is blue ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forested Hills Pack   The Forested Hills Pack Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 12:08 pm

Blue is a better color than other colors that I specified. (pink, white and red, aren't really what I hope to see. But I do accept blue, green, etc) Any who with that, you are accepted! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: The Forested Hills Pack   The Forested Hills Pack Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 3:39 pm

ok sorry about that Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Pebbles : 195

PostSubject: Re: The Forested Hills Pack   The Forested Hills Pack Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 12:59 am

wolf name: Edme (Ed-may, thats how to pronounce it)
nickname: May (Edme doesnt like to be called that but if you are the leaders or her best friends, she will allow it)
wolf Gender: Female
Species:Grey/Tundra wolf
Physical appearance:She is big, buff, and has a muscular build. Her fur is medium length and her fur is sleek and shiny.
Persona: Flirty, protective, hard-working, on-going, social, fighter, aggressive at times, wise.
Base pigment: Black
Markings/scars/patterns: Scars all over body and has a marking that means wise and loyal.
optic Color: green
Why do you want to join TFHP: Because it sounds like an awesome site and i Love role-playing
How active will you be for both the forum and RP: 7/10
Desired role: Hunter, sniper, or brawler
Back to top Go down
https://www.forumotion.com
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

Pebbles : 686

PostSubject: Re: The Forested Hills Pack   The Forested Hills Pack Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 9:06 am

Shadow wrote:
wolf name: Edme (Ed-may, thats how to pronounce it)
nickname: May (Edme doesnt like to be called that but if you are the leaders or her best friends, she will allow it)
wolf Gender: Female
Species:Grey/Tundra wolf
Physical appearance:She is big, buff, and has a muscular build. Her fur is medium length and her fur is sleek and shiny.
Persona: Flirty, protective, hard-working, on-going, social, fighter, aggressive at times, wise.
Base pigment: Black
Markings/scars/patterns: Scars all over body and has a marking that means wise and loyal.
optic Color: green
Why do you want to join TFHP: Because it sounds like an awesome site and i Love role-playing
How active will you be for both the forum and RP: 7/10
Desired role: Hunter, sniper, or brawler

You should contact Nomusa somewhere else, maybe on her site.
She left Blood Lust, and I don't think she'll be checking back on these forums.
Back to top Go down
https://bloodlustpack.rpg-board.net
Shadow

Shadow

Pebbles : 195

PostSubject: Re: The Forested Hills Pack   The Forested Hills Pack Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:34 pm

scarlet wrote:
You should contact Nomusa somewhere else, maybe on her site.
She left Blood Lust, and I don't think she'll be checking back on these forums.
That sucks, ok thanks for info, Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forested Hills Pack   The Forested Hills Pack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forested Hills Pack
Page 1 of 1